- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-25-2010 9:06 PM
Posted in thread: adding a mud room in the existing garage on 04-25-2010 at 08:00 PM
Do any of you have pictures of the framed room? How do you attach the floor joists to the wall
studs if you want the mud room floor to be level with the door opening of the kitchen, instead
of using t...
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass