- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-08-2008 6:59 PM
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 01-08-2008 at 06:32 PM
I had the same problem as you guys starting about 18months ago. The same remedy of jiggling the
wires worked for along time. Finally it quit working. One year ago I took the plastic housing
off to fin...
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs