Last Activity:10-03-2011 6:29 AM
Posted in thread: Installing Leg levelers for kitchen cabinets on 02-27-2011 at 10:20 AM
Your legs are similar to IKEA legs. I use IKEA cabinets in all of my houses and I really like
them. The main reason I like them is the ease of leveling with the threaded legs. Ikea legs are
on the cor...
Posted in thread: Lifting my house on 02-27-2011 at 08:20 AM
Hello Again,Thanks for the replies.JoeD said: A house that size can be lifted with two beams.
That is how many they used to do mine, which is almost identical size, 25 years ago.I need to
use three be...
Posted in thread: Lifting my house on 02-24-2011 at 12:10 PM
Hello All,I am new to the forum. Thanks for having me. I have a small frame house (29' x 29')
on a crawl space in Florida. It should probably be torn down, but I am going to try to save it.
The house ...
- One Word Game
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab