Last Activity:08-17-2010 4:01 PM
Posted in thread: Wiring and TV Cable on 02-28-2010 at 07:51 AM
Hello. New to the forum and have an electrical question.I am trying to do some minor work in a
room that my step-daughter just moved out of. This is the first time the room has been empty
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Need some advice
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio