- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-06-2010 11:51 AM
Posted in thread: need tips on painting a metal garage door on 09-06-2010 at 11:00 AM
I have a Wayne-Dalton 2 car garage door with the same problem. I plan to paint the side edges
with the door open and then when that dries, I'll close it and paint the front. I don't think I
can paint ...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge