Last Activity:04-24-2011 7:36 PM
Posted in thread: Concrete slab patio - drainage on 04-24-2011 at 05:14 PM
Well... that puts me in more of a quandry. We could mudjack the cement but then are still left
with a concrete slab we can't deck over (not enough drop from the back door), and really can't
lay down p...
Posted in thread: Concrete slab patio - drainage on 04-21-2011 at 09:11 PM
So . . . I'm here, even after reading all the various concrete slab patio problems, yet still
without a solution.We just bought a house within the last year, which was built in 1960. At
that time ther...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling