Last Activity:11-11-2012 7:08 AM
Posted in thread: replacing wood furnace blower motor on 10-01-2011 at 02:09 PM
I am in the process of replacing my blower and motor on my wood furnace. My current motor has a
run capacitor. The (used)blower and motor that i will be replacing with does not have a run
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?