Last Activity:06-04-2006 4:43 PM
Posted in thread: Exposed Sheeting on 06-04-2006 at 04:49 PM
The area is east of Pittsburgh. so we have cold winters, moderetly wet spring, 80 degree
summers with moderate rain fall.No i cannot see the sheething from the inside. I am unsure if
vapor wrap was ap...
Posted in thread: Exposed Sheeting on 06-04-2006 at 03:50 PM
First of all I would like to say hi because I am new here. I worked construction with my dad
for about 6 years till i went to college and decided that I didnít like making other ppls
houses nice anymo...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs