Last Activity:04-01-2011 10:27 AM
Posted in thread: Confused on wire groupings/routing on 03-20-2011 at 01:32 PM
Working like a champ, thanks everyone!
Posted in thread: Confused on wire groupings/routing on 03-18-2011 at 01:31 PM
All whites are pigtailed together including the new light but not including the white to the
switch. All blacks are pigtailed together except the one to the light. Join the white from the
switch to th...
Posted in thread: Confused on wire groupings/routing on 03-18-2011 at 12:46 PM
Hi all:My folks bought an old house and during a bathroom remodel I was adding a can light.
When I pulled out the junction box that housed the old light, the wires came apart and I can't
seem to get t...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring