Last Activity:11-19-2010 2:48 PM
Posted in thread: dead outlet mystery on 11-23-2010 at 10:50 PM
I finally discovered that the problem was in the circuit board. There was some looseness, not
in the breaker switch, but in the connection of the breaker box to the board so that flipping
the switch h...
Posted in thread: dead outlet mystery on 11-18-2010 at 08:24 PM
I appreciate all of your efforts but I better restate the totality of facts that make this a
mystery.1. Most of this 80 yr old house was rewired a few years before we bought it in 2007. 2.
Posted in thread: dead outlet mystery on 11-08-2010 at 01:12 PM
I bought my 85 yr old bungalow in Decatur, Ga 3 yrs ago. Most of the house was rewired a few
years before we bought it.Yesterday I was vacuuming the dining room. I jerked on the extension
cord & snapp...
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom