Last Activity:01-12-2013 11:08 AM
Posted in thread: How to remove drain from fiberglass shower stall? on 01-12-2013 at 11:34 AM
If you don't mind damaging that visible trim ring, make a notch in it with a chisel and then
using the chisel at a low angle and a hammer, whack the ring so it wants to turn in a counter
Posted in thread: How to remove drain from fiberglass shower stall? on 01-12-2013 at 09:53 AM
I found this video which looks similar to mine. Do I need that special tool to remove it?
Posted in thread: How to remove drain from fiberglass shower stall? on 01-12-2013 at 09:26 AM
I'm replacing the stall shower but I can't figure out how to get the drain out. I don't want to
pull and potential hurt the drain plumbing but there does seem to be a way to remove it
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?