Last Activity:10-30-2009 11:02 PM
Posted in thread: Should I install a door to seperate my basement and mid-level to save on heating? on 10-30-2009 at 10:06 PM
Any large benefits to adding a door to separate the middle floor of my 2 storey house and my
basement? I never feel a draft from there and never really go down there except for
laundry.Just looking fo...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?