Last Activity:01-24-2008 4:11 PM
Posted in thread: Baseboards over carpet on 08-14-2007 at 12:55 AM
Posted in thread: Baseboards over carpet on 08-12-2007 at 03:40 PM
I'm getting ready to install baseboards in a bedroom. Should I install them down to the floor
or leave a space for the carpet? I figured I would use a shim maybe 1/4" or 3/8" as I'm
installing them bu...
Posted in thread: Repair T1-11 siding on 02-20-2007 at 08:52 PM
Thanks for the info Glenn. Taking another look around, the entire side of the house facing the
sun, wind and rain needs to be replaced. I've concluded the whole house needs to be resided. I
Posted in thread: Repair T1-11 siding on 02-11-2007 at 04:15 PM
Hello,I'm new to the forum but looking around this is a great place to get advise from
knowledgable folks so here's my situation: My mother's California house built in 1981 has T1-11
siding. She has a...
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?