Last Activity:12-02-2012 6:11 PM
Posted in thread: shrink wrap for new windows? on 12-02-2012 at 05:10 PM
It would add one additional airspace, and every airspace will increase the r-value. I believe
it would lower your heating cost.
Posted in thread: frigid member on 01-13-2009 at 09:59 PM
Well, a new member from Minnesota that is. I happened on this site the other day and would like
to say hi. I started building homes at 10 years old for 2 bits an hour, yeah my Dad and
probably got in ...
Posted in thread: Never cut a finger off again! on 01-13-2009 at 09:41 PM
Hi. Just getting to looking around and saw this thread. The SawStop is what it is and works
fine for what it does. If you are obsessed with the thought of losing a digit it might be worth
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?