Last Activity:04-03-2007 10:11 AM
Posted in thread: Dirt Basement on 04-03-2007 at 09:34 AM
Our 2-story house was built around 1912-1914. We have a dirt basement with a cement floor and
sump pump. It was used for storing coal for the fireplaces so it has a small window where the
guy would po...
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls