- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-23-2009 12:51 PM
Posted in thread: Old Cast Iron Drain Leaking on 01-23-2009 at 11:51 AM
Re: the comment below, I have the same setup shown by the pictures above... but the
tub/plumbing is from 1936, and the drum trap is made of lead... I was told by another plumber
friend that I "should ...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?