Last Activity:03-21-2012 5:29 AM
Posted in thread: second story floor on 03-07-2012 at 04:21 PM
Ive got a house from 1910 it has a cross gable roof, my question is what would be the best way
to make more room on the second level, the walls are only 3' tall then the shape of the roof is
the rest ...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again