Last Activity:10-26-2009 3:48 PM
Posted in thread: Raccoons. on 10-26-2009 at 02:42 PM
How do you get rid of raccoons? They're in my backyard. I tried putting a falcon dummy on my
trash can but they just ate it.
Posted in thread: Lanoleum Issue on 10-26-2009 at 02:37 PM
My kitchen is linoleum. I had a new refrigerator installed and now there appears to be an issue
with one of the tiles. It is not cracked but it's loose when I walk on it. How do I fix this?
Posted in thread: Leaking Windows on 10-26-2009 at 02:36 PM
My windows in my 2nd bedroom both leak. It's coming in from all around the sides. It's only in
this bedroom. All the windows were replaced four years ago professionally and the warranty has
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair