- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-15-2005 7:50 PM
Posted in thread: Stripping and refinishing kitchen cabinets on 09-15-2005 at 06:49 PM
you can do it yourself w/o stripping itJust go to home depot and get a wood stain and darken
them up going with the flow of the grain saves a TON of money that way!
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan