Last Activity:10-01-2009 1:18 PM
Posted in thread: Vent through glass block window? on 10-01-2009 at 12:18 PM
Like this?https://www.gbi-glassblock.net/Glass_Block_Vents.htmlWell I'll be. Yeah, exactly like
that. Have you ever replaced a glass block, Craig? Is it difficult?
Posted in thread: Vent through glass block window? on 10-01-2009 at 10:41 AM
Hi there,I have just moved into an 85-year-old home. It appears the previous owner did not use
a clothes dryer as there is no venting ductwork in the basement. Looking at my neighbors'
houses, many of...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?