- Posts 3
Last Activity:11-24-2011 11:41 PM
Posted in thread: Painting or Replacing Kitchen cabinets on 11-24-2011 at 10:41 PM
Hi there,The wood of of those shelves must be of really good quality and that is the reason
even after 18 years they look still the same. My opinion it would be good to concentrate on the
wood first. ...
Posted in thread: Will this color sell? on 11-24-2011 at 09:30 PM
The walls of your home look like they are just painted and there would be no reason why someone
would not want to purchase your home because of the colour.I would suggest you go for
re-painting only i...
Posted in thread: Painting Bathroom on 11-24-2011 at 06:22 AM
An online search will help you search the exact shade of purple you are looking to paint your
bathroom with.Also before buying the new paint check the current paint type and finish of your
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring