- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-07-2012 8:57 PM
Posted in thread: Marble back splash - caulk on 11-06-2012 at 10:00 PM
Greetings,We just recently installed a vanity in our children's bathroom that came with a
marble top and backsplash. We applied a bead of caulk, which is not curing at all. It has been
about a week an...
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Need some help
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak