Last Activity:11-03-2010 11:40 AM
Posted in thread: remove texture or replace drywall? on 11-03-2010 at 10:45 AM
I have deeply textured walls and ceilings and want to know if it is simpler (and roughly
equivelant in expense) to simply tear down the walls and replace with new sheetrock. I do not
think the texture...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question