- Posts 1
Last Activity:10-08-2011 1:33 AM
Posted in thread: I use baking soda to clean just about everything. on 10-08-2011 at 12:45 AM
Here`s what I do to after cleaning my floor, I Just take normal water add salt and dettol or
any hygenic liquid. Believe me salt cleans the floor and germs get destroyed
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge