- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-22-2010 12:34 AM
Posted in thread: RTA kitchen cabinets? on 01-05-2010 at 04:05 PM
Here is a link to the RTA cabinets... rtacabinetstore.com. I have never used this product but I
have used Ikea. Ikea's product is not real wood but it lasts forever. I have deliberately tried
Posted in thread: recessed lighting in old house on 01-05-2010 at 03:57 PM
My wife and I remodeled a brick home and we put recessed lighting in every room. For starters
-- please understand there is no such thing as too much light. You can only have too little
light. We disc...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help