- Posts 3
Last Activity:12-07-2011 3:09 AM
Posted in thread: Carpet Catastrophe: Revenge of the Red-eared Sliders on 11-10-2011 at 09:03 AM
wow - I hope the turtle was ok? I would suggest speaking to a specialist pet shop/breeder of
these turtles as they might have some suggestions in the event of this happening. You might
also get some a...
Posted in thread: mirrors on 11-10-2011 at 08:44 AM
I would agree and opt for vertically. I wouldn't try staggering them.
Posted in thread: My bedroom is a disaster.. on 11-10-2011 at 08:40 AM
You haven't mentioned (not that I can see) if you can drill into the bedtroom walls at all?
Reason for mentioning is that you can fix shoe holders and some TV stands to walls - if the
room is rented y...
- A little help with hardware, please?
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage