Last Activity:10-02-2010 12:41 PM
Posted in thread: Rock siding solution on 10-02-2010 at 11:31 AM
I bought a house built in the 70's and it has a lot of old dark rock siding on the front. My
wife doesn't like it and I don't like the high cost of removing it and replacing it with
something else. On...
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?