Last Activity:07-11-2006 9:13 PM
Posted in thread: botched up paint job on 07-12-2006 at 07:23 AM
Imperfections all over walls and ceiling. Bumps,raised marks from mudding. Can see where mudded
over drywall tape. Mainly on joints where mudded over tape and in corners where dry wall sheets
Posted in thread: botched up paint job on 07-12-2006 at 06:31 AM
Thanks for that info.... don't want mold clean up too!!! The texture thought is out completely.
I was in hopes of a quick fix... this is a very old house that needs a complete make-over... or
Posted in thread: botched up paint job on 07-12-2006 at 05:37 AM
Thanks for your help. I was in hopes that I could find something to put over it all to
cover-up, maybe sponge paint,texture or something of that sort. As you have guessed I am a
newbee at fixing stuff...
Posted in thread: botched up paint job on 07-11-2006 at 07:42 PM
My bathroom walls and ceiling were painted before being sanded properly. Is there something
that can be done to make them presentable without too much fuss? Sandy
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?