- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-01-2008 12:33 PM
Posted in thread: New footings under existing foundation walls on 12-01-2008 at 11:44 AM
I have a 1908 house in Canada. We have recently taken old concrete out of the basement and dug
down about 12 inches to get more headroom. When digging we saw that the foundation walls of the
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question