Last Activity:08-24-2009 10:30 PM
Posted in thread: crawl space using concrete blocks on 08-24-2009 at 09:39 PM
I am building a house by a builder and noticed the basement covered with poured concrete walls.
But for the crawl space, There is no deep foundation and also they are using concrete blocks
instead or ...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan