Last Activity:04-16-2009 4:02 PM
Posted in thread: Venting Multiple Appliances on 04-17-2009 at 07:13 AM
Sorry, a little more info - exisiting house (and furnace) is only 5 years old. Good furnace,
Carrier 58 STA/STX. The other driver here is that i have AC on present furnace and dont want to
have to add...
Posted in thread: Venting Multiple Appliances on 04-16-2009 at 03:02 PM
I presently have a 81% mid efficient furnace (132k btu/hr input) & a 42k btu/hr draft hood hot
water tank common vented up a common 5" B-Vent (approx 30' total length). It is a code
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice