Last Activity:12-17-2009 12:27 AM
Posted in thread: problems with amana air command 80 on 12-16-2009 at 11:35 PM
So my furnace will not reach the temp. set on the thermostat. It will heat to a certain extent.
After a few minutes of the heating cycle the burners will go out and start the ignition process
- Size of intake vent?
- Lawnmower Question
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question