- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-25-2009 1:14 AM
Posted in thread: Fiber Cement Board Siding on 01-25-2009 at 12:35 AM
In 1998, I was in search of a wood look siding and learned about the Hardie Panel. It was a
little costly, but I found a cement siding at a local building supply company. They carried
what they called...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?