Last Activity:11-13-2005 3:34 PM
Posted in thread: HEAVY CONDENSATION on windows on 11-11-2005 at 07:54 PM
We own a 2 1/2 year old bungalow in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. In cold weather (i.e. below 40
deg F.) we experience extremely heavy condensation on the inside of our double-glazed windows.
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan