Last Activity:10-25-2012 6:54 PM
Posted in thread: Seeking advice on rescuing the problematic wall on 10-15-2012 at 10:47 AM
This looks like water in the concrete is causing problems, is this an exterier wall?No it is an
internal wall. It is drywall. I painted it about 14~15 months ago without primer. I suppose it
is the ca...
Posted in thread: Damaged wall decoration on 09-20-2012 at 08:30 AM
Hi all,I'm looking for suggestions to decorate a damaged concrete wall with latex peelings. The
wall is about 12'(width) x 8'6"(height).There is a mirror wall, floor to ceiling, on another
side of the...
Posted in thread: Seeking advice on rescuing the problematic wall on 09-17-2012 at 05:58 AM
Hi all,Latex paint is cracking, flaking and peeling in my flat (pls refer to following
threads);cracking_n_flaking not prepared to repair it by repainting. I'm planning to hang
wallpapers over it. I ...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge