Last Activity:08-21-2010 4:17 AM
Posted in thread: air in the lines on 03-27-2010 at 07:33 AM
It could also easily be a tap on the external portion of the home or in the line leading to the
home. neither of these would be noticed but can easily do what you describe
Posted in thread: redoing pb pipe problem on 03-25-2010 at 04:27 PM
No it is actually pb pipe itself is crap, I have had the pipe itself break both at the joints
and in half, it seems where ever it is placed against wood (where you can expect seasonal
movement from sw...
Posted in thread: redoing pb pipe problem on 03-24-2010 at 05:28 AM
When I purchased my home 13 yrs ago I had no clue what pb pipe was, what it looked like nor why
there was a recall on the plumbing system.After experiencing the pain of this system, I have
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?