Last Activity:11-20-2009 7:51 PM
Posted in thread: Ceramic tile on 11-20-2009 at 10:13 PM
Thanks Nestors, I know what to look for now.
Posted in thread: Ceramic tile on 11-20-2009 at 05:56 PM
I am about to lay ceramic tile in my home in various locations. I wish to lay them in a patern
which will require me to cut these tiles. Question being, is there a method of finishing the
cut side so ...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab