Last Activity:10-21-2008 3:20 PM
Posted in thread: Outdoor Drainage - French Drain on 10-21-2008 at 02:39 PM
Ask about when and how to use catch basins to turn corners or to catch the water from the
Posted in thread: Dry bed for rain runoff on 10-21-2008 at 02:34 PM
I've done some remodeling and now the rain from my roof near my front door that used to drain
rapidly, tends to pool. With a good heavy rain, like we get in a hurricane, 6-10 inches in a
few hours, un...
Posted in thread: DIY in Louisiana on 10-21-2008 at 02:22 PM
Hurricane's and high deductibles make it imperative for many of us in Louisiana to do our own
work. I'm here to learn, provide input, and enjoy fellow DIY ers.glad to be here.tom
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs