Last Activity:06-05-2007 5:31 PM
Posted in thread: Removing paint from fiberglass columns on 06-05-2007 at 04:31 PM
We have fiberglass columns on the exterior of our house, and because the painter didn't do a
good job the first time, the paint has chipped and peeled. The problem is that we have pressure
washed and ...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question