Last Activity:01-14-2012 8:03 AM
Posted in thread: Sealing a ventwell (brick wall / concrete patio) on 01-14-2012 at 07:02 AM
Thanks guys...the vent itself is cut into the foundation and not the rim joist, though I will
take your advice and spend some time looking at all the floor joists, etc around that vent to
make sure I ...
Posted in thread: Sealing a ventwell (brick wall / concrete patio) on 12-27-2011 at 07:21 AM
Hi, this is my first post after joining the forum (and was impressed this site has an iPhone
app as well). Was looking for some advice on a new house I bought in SC. It is a one story
house on a crawl...
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill