- Posts 2
Last Activity:03-27-2011 5:57 PM
Posted in thread: can light problems on 03-27-2011 at 04:57 PM
Joe, I think you might have hit on my problem....I'm going to check in the attic to see if
insulation is covering up the cans.
Posted in thread: can light problems on 03-25-2011 at 06:45 PM
I'm having the same problem. There's 4 lights....2 are standard 120w floods, the other two are
CFL that look like flood lights. These are the ones that shut off after 20-30 min, then turn
back on afte...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question