Last Activity:06-30-2009 2:53 AM
Posted in thread: Thermostat Problems on 06-30-2009 at 02:02 AM
I have a GFA/AC system. The thermostat is a Honeywell Chronotherm III. It was installed with my
system over 10 years ago.It has an AUTO setting that is supposed to switch between Heat and AC.
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice