Last Activity:09-16-2008 9:53 PM
Posted in thread: What to do with the existing siding? on 09-15-2008 at 08:58 PM
Greetings,I'm looking at replacing the siding on my house and have a question. I have the
siding that is 4x8 sheets of fiber board, where if moisture gets in it, it tends to swell out.
Around the corn...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill