Last Activity:01-27-2009 5:18 AM
Posted in thread: woodstove heating on 01-27-2009 at 04:17 AM
thanks glenjanieunfortunatly, i live in a mobil home so there is no place near the furnace to
put the woodstove. as for being drafty my whole house is drafty even with the storm windows up
you put a c...
Posted in thread: woodstove heating on 01-25-2009 at 09:10 PM
i live in a one level home. my woodstove is at one end of the house and the bedrooms are at the
other end. right now i use multiple fans hanging from the ceiling to get the heat down to the
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?