Last Activity:06-03-2010 9:15 AM
Posted in thread: hvac on 06-05-2010 at 11:49 AM
I was able to figure it out. The new fan center wired up different than the old one. I got the
correct schematic and was able to make out ok.Thanks.
Posted in thread: hvac on 06-03-2010 at 07:58 AM
I have a rudd UGDA-100C-ER furnace that i need to replace the fan center on. I wired the new
one just as the old one. When I turned the switch on , the indoor fan would run although I had
the t/stat s...
- One Word Game
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab