Last Activity:08-25-2011 7:21 PM
Posted in thread: Unknown wall outlet on 08-25-2011 at 06:21 PM
Sorry, I haven't been on line lately. She has not had a chance to look any further, I think the
sale might not go thru. Thank you very much for the help though. I guess I may never know.
Posted in thread: Unknown wall outlet on 08-16-2011 at 04:52 AM
I am guessing it is a copper plate in the middle. My only idea is that it could be some kind of
custom light system that plugged into these sockets, but I have never seen anything like it
before. It w...
Posted in thread: Unknown wall outlet on 08-15-2011 at 04:55 PM
Sorry about that, I am new at this.
Posted in thread: Unknown wall outlet on 08-15-2011 at 10:59 AM
Hi, has anyone seen an outlet like this? I have a friend that is buying a house built in the
70's and these are in many rooms, higher up on the walls. Thanks
- Lawnmower Question
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?