- Posts 3
Last Activity:07-31-2006 6:27 PM
Posted in thread: Drywall Help on 07-31-2006 at 05:08 PM
A great source for how-to's is Home Depot or Lowe's. They have instructions at various times on
a wide range of projects. I learned how to put in and finish hardwood floors and saved a ton of
Posted in thread: Stairs - oak risers /tread on 07-31-2006 at 04:41 PM
If it were my home and it were only one tread, I would tear it out and redo it. Mud and putty
will eventually crack, particularly on stairs. I know my eye would go to that spot every time I
used the s...
Posted in thread: Framing water damage on 07-31-2006 at 04:36 PM
One quick cure that no one has mentioned is once the repairs are completed (whichever route you
decide to take), is CAULK CAULK AND THEN CAULK some more. This is extremely important in
keeping water f...
- Kitchen Faucet
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?