Last Activity:07-14-2007 6:20 PM
Posted in thread: Painting Laminate Countertops on 07-15-2007 at 06:47 PM
The point of Melamine, as opposed to other paints... it's extremely hard and sticks to
anything, especially Melamine (which is the other name for Laminate)It's the only paint that
doesn't require prep...
Posted in thread: Painting Laminate Countertops on 07-14-2007 at 05:20 PM
I've read many posts on painting laminate kitchen countertops... but I'd like specific advice
on making it look good when using Melamine paint. I wanted to skip all the priming, and poly
coats at the ...
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair