Last Activity:07-10-2009 7:16 PM
Posted in thread: How are 30amp & 50 amp plugs connected? on 07-10-2009 at 06:14 PM
Hi Blue Jay,Thanks again, Scott
Posted in thread: How are 30amp & 50 amp plugs connected? on 07-09-2009 at 05:34 PM
Hey speedy petey and blue jay - thanks guys,But to keep at it...I know i'm asking the same
thing, but really want to get it right.When the 30 amp line was connected the red & black wires
went to the C...
Posted in thread: How are 30amp & 50 amp plugs connected? on 07-08-2009 at 07:26 PM
I have to connect a 30 amp (shop heater) plug and a 50 amp welder plug.The two plugs are
connected with green (or copper) wire to ground terminal, and black and red wires to the two
other terminals on...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again