Last Activity:03-15-2012 12:11 PM
Posted in thread: Foundation cracks on 03-15-2012 at 11:08 AM
Well our basement has a drainage system similar to b-dry where it drains along the footing into
two sump pumps. The pumps are new and working. The cracks were there before, but I don't think
we're as ...
Posted in thread: Foundation cracks on 03-14-2012 at 12:51 PM
Have block foundation and I have various cracks appearing inside and outside the house along
the edges of some of the blocks. I can't see to the outside or anything, but I was wondering if
I could fil...
- One Word Game
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab